17" Claw Magnetic Driver
Regular price $635.00 USD
Regular priceUnit price per
- The CLAW Diamond Pad Driver provides peak grinding and polishing results to the natural stone and concrete.
- Diamond tools are held in milled recesses in the CLAW plate with the unique Mag-Lok industrial magnet system. Grinding and polishing tools mount securely on the plate yet are easy to change without shop tools.
- Operating vibrations are reduced by Neoprene rubber vibration damping isolators built into the mounting system with a custom milled aluminum clutch plate. Power the CLAW with your severe-duty 1.5 HP rotary floor machines.
- The weighted CLAW plate is built with 3/8” plate steel, powder- coated for corrosion resistance and easier clean up.
- The top of the CLAW plate is fit with a custom milled aluminum NP9200 clutch plate, sitting on top of six 1” Neoprene rubber vibration isolators. These isolators reduce vibration and flex over high points and lippage.
- Round 3” resin tools mount securely on a 3” metal adaptor plate with hook and loop face. The adaptor and tool combination mounts onto the CLAW plate recess with the Mag-Lok System.
- The 17” CLAW plates add hand grab holes for easier, safer handling.
- Includes round and trapezoidal steel hole blanks that fit in the unused recesses. Filling the unused hole recesses prevents debris buildup.